- Community planning
- Community-wide projects and improvements
- Cultural Arts programs and events
- Historic preservation
- Community Leadership Awards. Since 2004, ASPIRE has recognized community leaders for their efforts. Nominations come from other community groups.
- Severna Park Heritage Awards
- Celebrate Severna Park
- ASPIRE, Inc. collaborated with Anne Arundel County for the County’s purchase of Hatton-Regester Green. ASPIRE raised $35,000 in support of this effort by selling bricks and benches.
- Through the Hammond S. Carr Memorial Fund, ASPIRE donated $5000 to the Community Center at Woods. The deck is to be used for community performances.
- The Severna Park Small Area Plan (SAP) was approved by the Anne Arundel County Council and became effective on April 22, 2002. As a result, the SAP is now an integral part of the County’s Generalized Land Use Plan. ASPIRE, Inc. is actively involved in implementing community revitalization and enhancement projects recommended in the SAP.
Community Leadership Awards Dinner 2018
March 28, 2018
Chartwell Country Club
Severna Park, MD 21146
Reservations – Susan Nolte, 410-647-2525
$50 per person; mail to Susan Nolte, 462 Oak Circle, Severna Park, MD 21146